Journal Request Change (JRC)

A JRC Form is used to change a posted transaction. Once a department has verified from  that the funding has posted incorrectly, and no other transactions have occurred after the original transaction was processed, they may enter and submit a JRC form to AS for processing. If there are any required fields left blank or completed in error, the form will returned to the requestor and will not be processed.

JRC Form with instructions may be found on the Financial System Resource Center site. Sharepoint Link

Transaction Types:

Since JRCs are processed with specific journal entry category codes, only submit one transaction type listed above on a single JRC Form.

  • Vouchers
  • PCARDs
  • FOM (Direct debit Facility charges)

JRC Form:

  • Prior to submitting a JRC form, run an OAC report to confirm the funding string on the top section of the form is accurate. (journal name, account, fund, cost center, CF1, project)
  • JRC form must be fully completed
  • JRC forms will not be processed for prior fiscal year journals
  • Changes submitted must only be for current fiscal year transactions

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today