Journal Request Change (JRC)
A JRC Form is used to change a posted transaction. Once a department has verified from that the funding has posted incorrectly, and no other transactions have occurred after the original transaction was processed, they may enter and submit a JRC form to FACC for processing. If there are any required fields left blank or completed in error, the form will returned to the requestor and will not be processed.
- FOM (Direct debit Facility charges)
- Prior to submitting a JRC form, run an OAC report to confirm the funding string on the top section of the form is accurate. (journal name, account, fund, cost center, CF1, project)
- JRC form must be fully completed
- JRC forms will not be processed for prior fiscal year journals
- Changes submitted must only be for current fiscal year transactions